"...everything in life is writable...if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt."..... Sylvia Plath

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Update on publishing my book


For those of you who have been to the Aleksander House or who have been interested in what went on there for the past twenty years, you will probably enjoy the book. It chronicles activity there from the time I purchased the Victorian mansion and turned it into a bed and breakfast to the time I sold it, had a huge estate sale, and moved to Vermont.

From time to time, I will post some excerpts and describe how the process is going. Feel free to ask questions about the process. The copy editing has begun and looks like it will take some time. I really like my editor. I think she has a handle on my writing style and what I wanted to say in the book.

When I bought the house in 1994, it was covered in Ivy. I left it that way until I decided to sell. This is how it looked after we removed all the Ivy in 2015. (see image).

if you enjoyed this post, feel free to leave a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment